SIMPLE BUBU STYLE

 Today, I brings you a great gift that most women don't know about it. Or, let me say it this way, some people know it but they don't know how to dress with it. Well, today I will tell you "what is Bubu, and how to dress with it".

             What is Bubu?


A clothe that is cut together with it hands without joining is called Bubu  . And the bubu dress has very wide hands and slim from boost to bottom.




How to dress with Bubu and looks elegant and beautiful 

Women are experts in the field of dressing especially those that knows how to combine colors. Although, some women know how to dress well and looks elegant. 


Wear you bubu together with your beautiful ear rings, hand rings and then put on your shoes like slippers or high lift shoes. . I assure you, with that dress you take, you will look beautiful at every special event like: wedding ceremony, naming ceremony, walima graduation and so on.




Have you been looking for someone to sew your Bubu shirt for a long time? So you come to the right place (Dan-Tanko Clothing Brand And More) where you can get all you want regarding fashion.




If you want to know how to contact me, you can call me via my numbers; 08146304228, 09132332844. Or, through my Whatsapp number as follows; 08146304228. And you can drop comment in the comments box provided.




Thank you for reading 🙏

            

Post a Comment

0 Comments